TTT ICON1000 timepiece
Thank you for supporting an independent Danish watch brand. Its our love for the extraordinary machine that drives our concept: recover, recycle, reclaim.
The car that went that extra mile, the bike that made the daring jump, or the plane that flew the impossible mission, each has a story to tell that we want to preserve.
Working with real source material means that your REC watch is a limited experience, true to its original inspiration.
We hope you will enjoy your new timepiece as much as we enjoyed creating it.
- Diameter 43 mm
- Lug-to-Lug 46.50 mm
- Height 12.30 mm
- Opening diameter 30 mm
- Weight (w. strap) 95g
- Swiss-made SELLITA caliber SW200-1 S b with Ruthenium Anthracite plating
- Decorated rotor and oscillating weight with sunburst ﬁnish
- Time only (hours, minutes, seconds)
- Automatic and manual winding
- 26 Jewels, Incabloc shock protection system
- 41 Hours Power reserve
- VPH 28, 800 bph, Hz
- Accuracy ± 15sec per day
- Skeletonized sandwich dial with 30 degree rotation adjustment between two positions “RIDE” and “DRESS”, can be operated with crown or bezel
- Exhibition caseback
- 3 year full warranty
- 4 piece dual case system; outer case and inner (movement) case.
- Inner case in polished 316 L stainless steel with deep etching
- Outer case in vertically brushed 316 L stainless steel with protruding, polished wire lugs.
- Bezel in polished & sandblasted 316 L stainless steel.
- Screwback Caseback 316 L Stainless steel with sandblast and polished ﬁnishing
- Crown 316 L stainless steel with reinforced tube
- Top glass sapphire crystal with layers of anti-reﬂective coating
- Caseback glass mineral
- Case and caseback 316 L stainless steel
- Double calf leather strap
- Third inner dial ring (lowest part) made from reforged 2013 ICON1000 Motorsports custom built Triumph “Speedmaster” stator cover
- Black double calf leather strap with ribbed inlay, white loop, stamped black inner lining and curved springbar
- Stainless steel wire buckle with polished and sandblast ﬁnishing, black PVD coated tongue
- Width (lugs) 22mm
- Width (buckle) 18mm
- Length 125/75 mm
Your new REC watch comes with a water resistance rating of 50 meters (5 bar/5ATM). This basically means it is resilient to splashes, showers, rain and some light swimming. We advise our customers to avoid sudden pressure changes and do not recommend the watch to be worn for any kind of diving activities. Please be aware the durability and appearance of the strap (ie. leather) may be affected by continuous exposure to water.
Movement Care & Maintenance
Wearing your watch for the first time
Before wearing your new watch for the first time, we recommend fully winding your watch either by manual winding or simply wear the watch for a couple of hours before storing away. In case the movement does not start ticking instantly after winding, we recommend giving the watch a gentle flick by hand – that should do the trick.
The Mechanical movement
Vehicles run on gasoline, our watches run on your energy. What this means is your watch has a Swiss-made all mechanical movement that uses energy from the motion of your wrist. Every time the watch moves, a rotor within the movement rotates and automatically winds the mainspring keeping the watch ticking. When the watch is not worn the mainspring will slowly unwind until the movement comes to a halt, this depends on the hours power reserver – but is typically around 42 hours for the movements used in our watches.
Service and maintenance
In short we recommend that a mechanical movement is serviced around every five years. However if you have any questions or seek assistance in terms of service and maintenance you can reach us easily by firstname.lastname@example.org or at +45 88710890.